At Organic NZ we’d like to know a bit more about you so we can improve our magazine and website. Please answer our short survey to go in a draw to win a basket of organic goodies!
Please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OrganicNZ and complete the survey. Completed surveys must be received by 5 pm, Monday 27 May 2013.
WIN a prize pack!
Complete our Organic NZ reader survey and go in the draw to win one of five prize packs of organic goodies! Each pack contains:
- A packet of Nicola’s Muesli from Harraways
- An Immuno Boost Tea from ARTEMIS
- One of the Tui Bee Balme range of balms
- Products from Go Bamboo: bamboo clothes pegs, bamboo cotton buds, two bamboo toothbrushes (adult and child)
- Fair trade organic products from Trade Aid: one packet each of cinnamon, ginger and chilli; 1.5 kg sugar; and one packet of rice.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date: All surveys must be completed and received by 5 pm, Monday 27 May 2013 to go in the prize draw.
- One entry only per reader.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from respondents to the survey. The judges’ decision is final.
- The draw is not open to employees, contractors and National Councillors of Soil & Health, Organic NZ or their immediate families (although they can complete the survey).
- Winners’ names will be published in Organic NZ. Winners will be sent prizes to the address they provide in the survey.
- Survey responses will be held in confidence and will not be identified individually in any reporting; and contact details will not be passed to any third party.
Thank you for helping us produce a better magazine and good luck with the draw!
Latest issue of Organic NZ magazine
- Kay Baxter on home-grown grains
- Gluten-free grains
- Mike and Bridget Parker, growing organic corn in Tolaga Bay
- No-knead sourdough bread
- How to grow pears
- Healthy digestion
- Magic mud
- Eco-friendly birthday parties
- Commonsense Organics
- Tim and Helen Gow of Southland, farming Highland cattle and Wiltshire sheep
- Dealing organically with slugs, chickweed and apple black spot
PLUS: the ever-popular moon calendar, prizes, recipes and more... see full contents
Join Now PRINT EDITION: Only $45 a year
Join Now DIGITAL EDITION: Only $30
Organic gardening and agriculture systems offer solutions to some of the world's big issues:
GE ? No thanks, we've got organics.
Climate Change Solutions ? Yes, we've got organics.
Food Security ? No problem, we've got organics.
Healthy Soil - Healthy Food - Heathy People